October 9, 2012

3000

This blog has had over 3000 views, that's amazing! So much love and support for our family, thank you so much everyone.

The pseudomeningocele has already shrunk back down and the incision is turning flesh colored again.

I had a seizure Sunday night. Thank goodness I had family over with me when it happened. I tensed up, slid to the ground, and face planted the floor.  I also bit my tongue on one side so I've got a pretty gnarly lisp going on. Epic (our super hyper puppy) wouldn't leave my side <3

Logan started back to school on Monday. He was all smiles waiting for the bus and coming home from the bus stop. His backpack was so full of paperwork for me since I didn't do it at the beginning of the year. Jeez. I'm trying to reorganize Talons nap schedule to coincide with when Logan is picked up from/dropped off at the bus stop. Not working out so far, he's sitting in the crib just chatting away. 

1 comment: