September 20, 2012

Post-Surgery Pics/Vid

Logans hair ♥♥♥

Right when we saw him in the PICU

Another picture from the PICU

Watching Toy Story 3 in his recovery room.

Incision. After he threw up everywhere they decided to clean it up and just leave the bandage off.

Snuggling Aunt Becca

Snuggling Cousin Eden

Pops with Talon and Logan

I finally got to hold my baby.

Pop Pop and Talon

Booba and Talon


Logans first walk around the recovery wing.


You can't hear it but I was yelling at Danny for walking around playing on his phone. 
He then let me know he was recording it as a video.
Woops

Getting all of the stuff together to be discharged

Leaving the Ronald McDonald House, leaving DC!






2 comments:

  1. I just read all of the past couple of post. You're doing such a good job of keeping the blog up to date, especially with how hectic everything's been for you! Thank you for all the updates and for the absolutely adorable pics and videos! I especially love that you went off on Danny when he was just recording...totally something I'd do to Michael! lol<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The joy of naps and bedtime! Lol, I kept drafts with bullet points that I added to sporadically so I could remember things. Loves you <3

    ReplyDelete