August 21, 2012

I'm going to scream!

I've been planning to do all kinds of fun stuff with the boys before Logans surgery cause he'll be out of commission for awhile. My sister, niece, myself and the boys were all getting ready to head out the door to go to this awesome bounce place. One of those indoor places with tons of bounce houses and obstacle courses and general awesome-ness. That got interrupted by a phone call.....



.....We had everything all organized and scheduled and prepared for surgery on the 6th. That call was to tell me that there was a scheduling conflict. How? I don't know. So our options now stand at the 30th (NO WAY- not only is that BEFORE his pre-op appt but its right on labor day weekend, which I refuse to let him miss) the 13th, the 14th, the 20th (NO WAY, Pop-pops birthday is the 22nd) or the 27th (NO WAY, Talons birthday is the 30th)

So thats where we stand. I guess we're rescheduling for the 13th or 14th, tentatively, of course. This just sucks because everyone has already put in for vacation from work and what not.....


Other fun stuff to be done- Swimming, lots of playground time, Rennfest, Zoo/Aquarium/Port Discovery (probably only one of those, they're pricey haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment