August 24, 2012

Bouncin' the day away!

Talon, absolutely mortified of the bounce house.

Crying while squeezing through those to get to me. I may or may not have been the instigator.

My sister Becca helping Talon enjoy himself.

Bounce bounce bounce!

Silly children.

:Logan totally owning that obstacle course!

Woo!


BABY DOWN!


The scary pirate ship! Ooohhh

Logan on the little obstacle course!


Me chasing the little bugger around the big obstacle course!


Happy baby


Eden vs. Logan, GO!


Taking Talon down the big slide. And then losing Logan. We lost him a lot. He's a slippery one. It would have been nice of someone to tell me to pull my shirt down *coughBECCAcough*

3 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun!! I wish we had one close to us. The girls would go crazy in a place like that! Gracelynn was watching the videos with me and she said "Where are they at mommy?!!!" hehe I love the video of you and Logan going down the pirate ship slide :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are none near you? Sadddd. It was only 8 dollars and he got to bounce for hours, best way to wear kiddos out for bed :D Also, another reason you should come out here to visit. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The closest one is over an hour away :/ If I ever get to come, we are totally going to go bouncing!!

    ReplyDelete