September 4, 2012

This week

Talon has become an official walker!

Debbie and Kiara have come in (and leave today) Logan calls her "Kee-wa" <3 Talon was all over her too. Next time they see her she'll be huge! Granted, they will be too.

Labor day was crazy, per usual. I really hope to see a lot of fantastic pictures of Talon covered in his (early) birthday cake. We had to hose him off, literally! Funniest thing I've ever seen. Kris brought my camera back to me at the party but I left my memory card at home. Sigh. At least I got some rad pictures of baby Kiara by herself. I also got to see my godson Gavin for the first time in what feels like forever. YAY! I've missed the little bugger.

Today is Logans last day in the research study at KKI- Kennedy Krieger Institute. He got 6 months of extra speech/play therapy.Its helped him so much already. We're going to have a little goodbye party when Ms. Amy gets here. His final testing is on Thursday.

Tomorrow is Logans pre-op appointment in DC. Its going to be a looooooong day. Hopefully we can get the tour and RMHC stuff done in one shot.





Will post some pictures later! And a really bad quality video from Debbies phone!

1 comment: