October 18, 2012

Follow Up Appt

Corie & Jacob came and picked us up early and fed the boys donuts. We actually got there ON TIME! Logan recognized where we were almost immediately. He wouldn't go near the people movers but he was okay with using the elevator. We got to the front desk and I couldn't find my wallet, yet again. I have serious wallet losing issues. It needs a beeper or something. So we checked in and got to the neurosurgery unit at 12:55 and the appointment was for 1 (victory dance!) 

As we were waiting Logan made a little friend and they were sharing and playing. Talon was flirting with a little girl who was there. What can I say, my kids are adorable. So we got called back. He didn't want to go near the scale. He weighs the same 31 lbs as always. We tried to sit him down to get his blood pressure taken and he freaked out. There was kicking, crying, screaming, I had to hold him down on my lap and he was fighting it even then. I don't blame him though considering everything he's been through. When we got back into the room to wait for Dr. Magge, he wasn't thrilled either. The only way I got him to calm down was by diverting his attention to my cell phone. The doctor said everything is healing beautifully and that we need to come back in 3 months for a follow up MRI. 

The next thing we have to do is see the opthamologist, Dr. Dankner, next week. Logans eyes haven't improved at all, so I'm guessing we'll talk surgery then. We'll see what happens, I'll keep you in the loop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment