September 19, 2012

Random Stuff


General random stuff from the weekend that I didn't know where to put.

My family is crazy. Everyone was freaking out about they're understanding of what the Dr. said, stressing us out over who is driving who where when, and changing all of the Talon sitting arrangements I already made. All of the nurses we had were great, especially the ones in the neuroscience recovery wing. Hugo, Lara, Brittany, Keisha, we are very appreciative. Logans pain meds were kept very minimal, but he was on a lot over the course of the stay in total. He was on Morphine, Valium, Tylenol, Zantac, steroids, and antibiotics. The incision looks beautiful. Over the course of the stay we watched: Cars 1, Cars 2, Puss In Boots (to which I fell asleep) Toy Story 3 (twice), Phineas and Ferb Across The Second Dimension, and Captain America. I think there was probably more but that is what I can remember off the top of my head. We had a good amount of laptop troubles with skype.  The sleeping arrangements were awful, the chairs and "sofa" are definitely not made for actual sleep. Logan hates IVs. His room was freezing, so I required a large quantity of hot chocolate. There was a lot of getting lost in this maze of a hospital, I finally figured it out when the nurse, Lara, told me to stick to the Vegas elevators. The Vegas elevators were lit up and changed colors and the ceilings looked like the night sky twinkling. Logan absolutely ADORES "Lightning McBear", the build-a-bear that Becca and Eden made for him. I got so sick of hearing their voices repeat the same thing over and over and over, they sound so alike. Thanks to the steroids Logans nose is practically healed (finally!), he picked at a scab there for six months and wouldn't let it heal.

I'm sure I'm still leaving some details out but this is all that I can recall off the top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment