September 8, 2012

Misc. Stuff

This is a public reminder to myself to sit down and organize all paperwork and scheduling stuff tomorrow morning. I have the worst memory. Another note to self; design and print those dang place cards woman! I feel like someone who reads this should remind me sometime tomorrow or Monday just in case.

I feel like a gigantic weight was lifted off my chest just a minute ago. My mother is fantastic. She wanted to talk to me about paying Logans medical bills, and then reminded me that Logan has a bank account. We switched banks 3 years ago and left his where it was. How in the world did I forget that?! I told you, I have a bad memory. This means I don't have to organize any fundraisers yet or ask people for help (which I was really embarrassed just thinking about it). I don't know how I could be so absent minded!


September Is Chiari Awareness Month!


Wear purple for Chiari, wear purple for Logan!

There is a walk for Chiari awareness coming up on September 22 in Severna Park. We won't be able to make it but I wanted to spread the word. Click here for details! 


No comments:

Post a Comment